Air Fryer Rosemary Pork Loin
Rosemary seasoned pork loin cooked in the air fryer.
total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 4 pound boneless pork loin
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TBSP freshly minced rosemary
- 1 tsp freshly minced thyme
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Mix the oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper together in a bowl then rub the oil-spice mixture all over the pork loin.
- Place the pork loin in the air fryer and cook until the pork has an internal temperature of 145°F, about 50 minutes.
- Take the pork loin out of the air fryer and set aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.