Crispy Garlic Kale Chips
Light, delicate, and crispy oven baked kale chips with a hint of garlic.
total time: 30 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 head kale, rinsed and dried
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Tear the leaves off into 2-inch to 3-inch pieces discarding the thick stems. Place the leaves in a large bowl with the oil and toss thoroughly to coat all the leaves in oil.
- Place a wire baking racks over 2 baking sheet and place kale leaves in a single layer on the racks. Sprinkle the kale evenly on top with garlic powder.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until crisp rotating the baking sheets halfway through cooking to bake evenly.
- Lightly season with salt. Gently transfer chips to a serving bowl and serve.