Curry Turkey Burgers with Cilantro Lime Aioli
Burgers made with ground turkey mixed with curry and green onions and served topped with a cilantro and lime mayonnaise sauce.
total time: 25 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 TBSP yellow curry powder
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 3 whole wheat buns, toasted
- sliced red onion and lettuce leaves
- CILANTRO LIME AIOLI:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- dash salt & pepper
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the ground turkey, curry powder, green onion, egg, and salt. Form the mixture into 3 equal size patties roughly the same diameter as your burger buns.
- In a separate small bowl thoroughly mix together the CILANTRO LIME AIOLI ingredients and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat. Cook the burger patties until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer burger patties to the burger buns. Spread the aioli on the burger and top with sliced red onion and lettuce.