Easy Breakfast Potatoes
Seasoned diced potatoes cooked in a pan until crispy and tender.
total time: 15 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 pound russet potatoes
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper
- Scrub the potatoes clean then cut them into small pieces roughly 1/4-inch in size.
- Add the potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the olive oil onto the potatoes then sprinkle on the garlic powder, paprika, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper. Stir to coat the potatoes evenly with the oil and spices.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot add the potatoes to the pan spread out in a single layer. Place a lid on the pan and cook the potatoes, stirring about every 2 minutes scraping the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon to release any stuck on bits, until potatoes are browned on the outside and tender in the middle, about 8 minutes total.
- Season potatoes with additional salt & pepper if necessary.
easy recipesbreakfast recipespotatoes recipes30-minutes-or-less recipesbrunch recipesdairyfree recipesglutenfree recipespotato recipesvegan recipesvegetarian recipessides recipes