Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Combine the garlic, onion, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Pat the pork dry and rub the seasoning mix all over the pork.
- Place a rack over a roasting pan or baking sheet and lay the pork on the rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove the pork form the oven and loosely tent with aluminum foil, let rest 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.