Easy Wok Fried Pork Egg Rolls
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs ground pork
- 2 lb cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 4 TBSP canola oil
- 6 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 TBSP chili garlic sauce
- salt & pepper
- 20 egg roll wrappers
- Season pork liberally with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat 1 TBSP of the oil in a dutch oven over medium high heat. Add the onions, cabbage and carrots and cook about 5 minutes or until tender stirring occasionally.
- Add pork, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce and cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 2 heaping Tablespoons to each egg roll wrapper and roll and seal.
- Heat 2 TBSPs of oil in a wok over medium high until oil begins shimmering.
- In batches place egg rolls in the oil and cook each side (4 sides) about 1 minute or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining egg rolls using more oil if needed.