Garlic Baked Potato Wedges
Baked russet potato wedges seasoned with garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
total time: 45 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Scrub the potatoes then cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedge-shape pieces for a total of 16 potato wedges.
- Place the potato wedges in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the oil over the potatoes then sprinkle on the all the garlic, salt, and pepper and stir the potatoes to coat evenly.
- Spread the potatoes out in a single layer onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Run a thin spatula under the potatoes to lift them off the baking sheet.