Garlicky Kale and Parmesan Pasta
Angel hair pasta with sauteed garlic and kale tossed with Parmesan cheese. Quick, Easy & Delicious.
total time: 30 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 bunch kale
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 an onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- Rinse kale, drain, remove stems and rough chop, set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the kale, garlic, onion, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until kale has wilted, about 6 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta to the kale and toss, allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine, add salt and pepper to taste.
30-minutes-or-less recipeseasy recipespasta recipesitalian recipesvegetarian recipesgarlicky recipeskale recipesparmesan recipesmain_dishes recipes