Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 pounds baby gold potatoes
- 3 TBSP plus 1 TBSP olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the chicken thighs and potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the 3 TBSP of olive oil over the chicken and potatoes then sprinkle on 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper. Toss the chicken and potatoes together until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes out on one side of a large rimmed baking sheet then place the chicken thighs skin-side up on the other side of the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are crisp, about 40 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken and potatoes to a serving dish. Drizzle the lemon juice and the remaining 1 TBSP of olive oil over just the potatoes then sprinkle the oregano over both the chicken and potatoes.