Greek Lemon Potatoes
Baby potatoes oven roasted in olive oil, lemon, and oregano.
total time: 50 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the potatoes in half then spread them out in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl mix together all the remaining ingredients then pour over the potatoes and stir to combine.
- Bake for 20 minutes then flip the potatoes and bake for 20 more minutes or until the potatoes tender in the center.
- Season with additional salt & pepper if needed.
greek recipeslemon recipespotatoes recipesdairyfree recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipespotato recipesvegetables recipesvegan recipesvegetarian recipesmediterranean recipessides recipes