Marinated Vegetable Ribbons with Dill
Zucchini, yellow squash, and radishes thinly sliced and marinated for only minutes before serving. A ridiculously easy, quick, light and healthy salad great for any occasion.
total time: 20 minutes
recipe by: Rae
- 1 TBSP shallot, minced
- 2 TBSP dill, chopped
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 1.5 TBSP white balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 zucchini, sliced longways with a vegetable peeler (about 1- 1.5 cup)
- 1 yellow squash, sliced longways with a vegetable peeler (about 1- 1.5 cup)
- 1/2 cup radishes sliced thinly
- Extra virgin olive oil
- dill sprigs
- fresh cracked pepper
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
- Add the vegetables and toss together.
- Place in a serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of oil, a few dill sprigs and a few cracks of pepper.
vegetable recipesribbons recipesdill recipessalads recipes30-minutes-or-less recipesdairyfree recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipesvegan recipesvegetarian recipessides recipes