Oven Baked Tortilla Chips
Crispy oven baked tortilla chips made from corn tortillas.
total time: 20 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 10 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 TBSP olive oil or olive oil spray
- kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Pull out 2 baking sheets and place a wire baking rack over each baking sheet.
- Stack your tortillas and cut into 6 triangles for a total of 60 tortilla chips.
- Lay the tortilla chips out on the baking racks and brush (or spray) both sides with oil.
- Sprinkle on kosher salt to your liking and bake in the preheated oven for about 14 minutes or until crispy, but you should check them after 10 minutes just to make sure theyre not getting burnt.