Red Potato Salad
Tender baby red potatoes tossed with Dijon mustard, mayo, fresh garlic, red onion, and dill pickle.
total time: 30 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced dill pickle
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP mayonnaise
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place the quartered potatoes into a large pot with enough water to cover the potatoes by at least 2-inches.
- Stir in 1 tsp salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- when water begins to boil reduce the heat to medium and cook until the potatoes are tender, but NOT falling apart, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the onion, pickle, oil, mustard, mayonnaise, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper until well combined.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and gently stir until the potatoes are evenly coated in the dressing.
- Taste and season with additional salt & pepper if needed.
- Serve warm or refrigerate for later.
red recipespotato recipessalad recipes30-minutes-or-less recipesbudget-friendly recipesdairyfree recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipesvegetables recipesvegetarian recipessalads recipes