Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the ends off the zucchini and squash then cut them in half lengthwise and slice into half circle shapes roughly 1/4-inch thick.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot add the zucchini and squash slices to the pan.
- Season with a little salt & pepper then cook, stirring often, until the vegetables just start to brown but are still crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Taste and season with additional salt & pepper if needed.