Skillet Corn with Jalapeno and Feta
Fresh corn and jalapeno sauteed in olive oil then tossed with feta cheese.
total time: 15 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 3 cups (about 14 ounces) corn kernels
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Add the corn and jalapeno to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the 2 TBSP of olive oil over top then sprinkle on 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot.
- When the skillet is hot add the corn and jalapeno and cook, stirring often, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Take the skillet off the heat and stir in the feta cheese.
- Season with additional salt & pepper to taste.
skillet recipescorn recipesjalapeno recipesfeta recipes30-minutes-or-less recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipesspicy recipesvegetable recipesgreek recipesmediterranean recipesmexican recipessides recipes