- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs trimmed
- 4 slices of uncooked homemade bacon, one slice per thigh
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Mix salt,pepper,paprika and oil in a medium bowl. Add chicken and coat. Cover and let marinate in fridge 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each thigh and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Place under broiler for 4 minutes to desired bacon crispiness.