Sriracha Deviled Eggs
Spicy deviled eggs made with Sriracha sauce. An easy, delicious, and budget friendly appetizer.
total time: 30 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 6 large eggs
- 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 TBSP freshly chopped cilantro
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once the water begins boiling cover the saucepan and turn off the heat. Let sit covered for 10 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully peel the eggs and discard the shell. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, scoop out the yolks and place them in a mixing bowl along with the mayonnaise, Sriracha, garlic powder, and salt. Use a fork to mash and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Fill the hollowed egg halves with the Sriracha mixture using a pastry bag or small spoon. Garnish the eggs with chopped cilantro and serve.