Strawberry Banana Fools
Blended strawberries layered with a banana whipped cream. Easily made with your food processor and with no added sugar or sweeteners.
total time: 15 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 pound sliced strawberries
- 16 ounces cups heavy whipping cream
- a few sliced strawberries for garnish
- Mash the bananas very well in a large bowl until no chunks remain, set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into a food processor and pulse until thickened, about 1 minute (be sure not to over whip it). Transfer the whipped cream to to the bowl with the mashed banana and gently fold together.
- Place the strawberries in the food processor and pulse a few times until blended but still chunky.
- Assemble your fools: Set out 4 dessert glasses. Layer each glass with blended strawberries at the bottom, then whipped cream, then blended strawberries, then whipped cream, then top with a couple strawberry slices.
- Serve right away or chill in the fridge for later.