Tasty Teriyaki Chicken
recipe by: Rae
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sriracha honey
- 2 TBSP sherry
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- steamed rice and veggies
- Mix together the soy sauce, sriracha honey, sherry, ginger, garlic, cornstarch and pineapple juice in a bowl to make the sauce.
- Place chicken breasts in a bowl and pour half the sauce over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Pour the other half of the sauce in a sauce pan.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and brush with the sesame oil.
- Grill chicken in a pan or electric grill until the chicken registers 165 degrees F.
- Allow chicken to rest for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile heat the sauce in the pan over medium low heat until thickened about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Slice chicken and drizzle with the sauce.
- Serve with steamed rice and and veggies.