Three Cheese and Garlic Spaghetti
Spaghetti tossed with a creamy garlic and cheese sauce made of mozzarella, fontina, and freshly grated Parmesan.
total time: 20 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 TBSP freshly chopped parsley
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain the pasta and set aside reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Melt the butter with the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic to the pan and stir while cooking until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Stir the heavy cream into the pan and bring to a slight boil. Reduce heat to low and stir in the cheeses until melted and well combined.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the cooked spaghetti, toss to combine. Stir in reserved pasta water a little at a time until you reach a desired consistency. Stir in the fresh parsley and season with salt & freshly ground pepper.
three recipescheese recipesgarlic recipesspaghetti recipes30-minutes-or-less recipeseasy recipespasta recipesitalian recipesmain_dishes recipesbudget-friendly recipes