Mini Hasselback Potatoes with Dill Cream
Small Yukon gold potatoes fanned out and baked until crisp served with a creamy dill-icious sauce.
total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
recipe by: Rae
- 4 small Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- Dill Cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- pinch white pepper
- 1 TBSP fresh dill, chopped
- Heat the oven to 425 F.
- Place one potato on a cutting board. Horizontally place a wooden spoon or chopsticks on either side of the potato. The handles of the spoon or the chop sticks will prevent you from slice the potato through. Make slices 1/8 inch apart (DO NOT SLICE ALL THE WAY THROUGH)the entire length of the potato. Continue with remaining potatoes.
- Mix the oil, salt & pepper. Brush the mixture, using about half the oil, all over the potatoes and down between each slice. Place on a baking sheet and bake 30 minutes.
- In the mean time mix all ingredients together for the dill cream sauce and store in refrigerator until needed.
- After the first 30 minutes remove the potatoes and brush with remaining oil mixture all over the potatoes and down between each slice. Place back in the oven and bake 30 minutes.
- Once cooked and the slices are crispy serve with the dill cream.
glutenfree recipesvegetarian recipessides recipesmini recipeshasselback recipespotatoes recipesdill recipescream recipesappetizers recipes