Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, heavy cream, cheddar, spinach, crushed red pepper, and salt.
- Line the inside bottom and sides of a 3-quart slow cooker with a large piece of parchment paper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the slow cooker.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on HIGH until the middle is set, about 3 hours.
- Grab the sides of the parchment paper and carefully lift the quiche up out of the slow cooker and onto a serving plate.
- Slice and serve.