Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt & pepper
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel and season generously with salt & pepper. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot add the chicken to the pan and cover the pan with a lid. Cook chicken for 7 minutes then flip the chicken and cook for 7 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer the cooked chicken to a cutting board and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Chop up the chicken into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Add the onion, mayonnaise, pecans, and crushed red pepper to the bowl and mix together with the chicken.
- Taste and season with salt & pepper if necessary.