Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 TBSP plus 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 large head of green cabbage (about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Brush 1 TBSP of the olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining 1 TBSP of olive oil, paprika, garlic, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Remove any loose leaves from the cabbage then slice the cabbage into 1-inch thick rounds.
- Lay the cabbage slices onto the oiled baking sheet then brush the tops evenly with the spice mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until edges are crispy and slightly charred.