Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
Whole mushrooms tossed in butter, olive oil, and seasonings then roasted in the oven.
total time: 25 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pound whole mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl mix together the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Add the mushrooms to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place the mushrooms in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until well browned, about 18 minutes.