Total Time: 9 hours
1. Put the uncooked quinoa in a large bowl and cover with water. Cover the bowl and allow the quinoa to soak for at least 8 hours. Drain the quinoa and rinse well.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add the quinoa, baking powder, salt, oil and 2/3 cup of water to a food processor, blend for a couple minutes until a smooth batter is formed.
3. Line parchment paper on a baking sheet or large pizza pan. Pour the quinoa batter on top of the parchment paper and spread evenly.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, flip the crust over and bake 15 to 20 more minutes or until crisp on both sides (depending on how thick your crust is).
5. Add your favorite pizza toppings and bake for 8 to 10 more minutes.