Baked Salt and Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
total time: 45 minutes
- 12 chicken drumsticks (about 4 pounds)
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 TBSP freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place a wire baking rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- Pat the chicken drumsticks dry with paper towels and place them in a large bowl. Drizzle the oil over the chicken then sprinkle on the salt & pepper. Toss the chicken around in the bowl using your hands to evenly coat in the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken drumsticks in a single layer on the wire rack at least 1-inch apart. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked through (165°F).
- Place drumsticks on a serving plate and garnish with fresh parsley.