Skillet Ground Beef and Noodles
Easy one-pan ground beef and egg noodles with a touch of sour cream.
total time: 30 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Add the ground beef, garlic, and onion to a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Cook, while breaking up the beef, until beef is browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce, water, and 3/4 tsp black pepper and bring to a boil.
- When the liquid begins to boil stir in the uncooked egg noodles then return to a boil.
- Place a lid on the pan and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the sour cream until well combined.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
skillet recipesground recipesbeef recipesnoodles recipes30-minutes-or-less recipeseasy recipesone-pot recipesmain_dishes recipes