Baked Chicken with Spinach and Feta
An easy baked chicken dish consisting of baby spinach topped with boneless chicken breasts then topped with tomatoes and feta cheese.
total time: 45 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread the spinach leaves in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness then generously season the chicken with salt & pepper and spread out in the baking dish on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes evenly on top of the chicken and spinach.
- Now sprinkle on the feta cheese and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Drizzle the olive oil over everything.
- Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil then place in the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for about 10 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
chicken recipesspinach recipesbaked recipesfeta recipesglutenfree recipeseasy recipesgreek recipesspicy recipes