Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 ounces Lo mein egg noodles
- 2 TBSP sherry
- 6 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 TBSP peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 green onion, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 cup julienne red bell pepper
- 1 cup julienne carrot
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- sliced green onions
- Boil the noodles according to the package instructions and drain.
- In a small bowl combine the sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat and add the peanut oil. Add garlic, ginger, and all the vegetables to the wok, Stir fry until they start to soften.
- Add the noodles and the sauce and stir to combine.
- Serve garnished with more green onions.