Garlic and Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
total time: 15 minutes
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp fresh chopped chives
- 1 tsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 tsp fresh chopped oregano
- 1/8 tsp fresh chopped thyme
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 TBSP small dice peppers
- 12 mini sweet peppers, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
- Mix the cream cheese, garlic, chopped herbs, salt, pepper, and diced peppers together in a small bowl.
- Spoon or pipe the cream cheese mixture into the hulled out peppers.
- Serve or store in refrigerator until ready to eat.