Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 TBSP olive oil plus a little extra, divided
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Any other toppings you might like
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Pull out an 18x13 inch baking sheet and a piece of parchment paper the size of the baking sheet.
- Mix the flour, Parmesan, baking powder,salt, water, and 1 TBSP of oil in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Form the dough into a smooth ball and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Lay out the parchment paper on your work surface and place the dough ball on top. Coat a rolling pin with a little oil and roll out the dough until it reaches the edges of the parchment paper. Cut off or fold over any excess dough overlapping the edges of the parchment paper. Transfer the dough and parchment paper to your baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the oven, spread on your sauce, sprinkle on your cheese and any other toppings and bake for 10 more minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.