Banana and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (No Sugar, No Sweetener)
A soft and chewy guilt free cookie made with only 3 ingredients.
total time: 15 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the bananas to a large mixing bowl and mash well. Stir in the oats and peanut butter until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into mounds (about 2 TBSP in size) spread out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Form the mounds into circles roughly 3 inches in diameter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.