Total Time: 35 minutes
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- crackers or baguette slices for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Scrape the mixture into a small baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Spread onto crackers and/or baguette slices.