Total Time: 45 minutes
- Foolproof Pizza Dough recipe
- 10 oz chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, shredded
- for the sauce:
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- salt and pepper
- Prepare your dough and set aside to rest.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Liberally season the diced chicken with salt and pepper and cook in the pan 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Set chicken aside.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter over medium heat. When butter is melted stir in the half & half and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and stir in the 1 cup of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set sauce aside.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and lightly oil a pizza pan. Roll out dough and form onto your pizza pan. Evenly spread the sauce over the dough, sprinkle on the swiss cheese and then top with the ham and chicken. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.