Easy Garlic Refrigerator Pickles
Tasty garlic pickles made with mini cucumbers, white vinegar, garlic powder, kosher salt, and peppercorns.
total time: 4 days
recipe by: Frankie
- 8 mini seedless cucumbers
- 2 cups white distilled vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 TBSP kosher salt
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Trim just a sliver off each end the cucumbers then place them in a large glass jar (or 2 smaller jars).
- Add the water, salt, peppercorns, and garlic powder to a medium size saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat the liquid to a slight boil while stirring until the salt has dissolved.
- Take the pan off the heat and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the liquid into the jar(s) to submerge the cucumbers.
- Cover the jar(s) with a tight fitting lid then refrigerate for at least 4 days.
easy recipesgarlic recipesrefrigerator recipespickles recipesdairyfree recipesglutenfree recipesvegetable recipesvegan recipesvegetarian recipes