Healthy Cinnamon Oat Graham Crackers
total time: 1 hour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 TBSP raw honey
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- 2 TBSP water
- 1/4 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mash the banana well then mix in the honey, butter, and water until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Lay out a large piece of parchment paper. Brush the top of the parchment paper with olive oil.
- Scrape the dough into the center of the parchment paper then use your hands to form and flatten the mixture into a rectangle roughly 12x9-inches in size.
- Transfer the parchment paper and dough to a large baking sheet.
- Use a pizza cutter or butter knife to score lines in the dough all the way across horizontally and vertically to create rectangle shapes roughly 2x3-inches in size.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes.
- Take the crackers out of the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.