Spicy Cauliflower Bites
A vegetarian version of boneless buffalo wings. Cauliflower florets battered then oven baked in hot sauce.
servings: 4 servings
total time: 1 hour
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 head of cauliflower approx. 4 cups of florets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 450 F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower head into bite sized florets.
- Combine the milk, flour, and spices in a large mixing bowl and stir to make a thick batter.
- Dip the florets in the batter, shake off any excess batter and lay them spread out on the lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the florets over halfway through to get all sides golden brown.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the butter and hot sauce.
- Take the cauliflower florets out of the oven, Add them to the bowl with the hot sauce mixture and stir until well coated then return them to the baking sheets and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ranch and/or blue cheese dipping sauce.
spicy recipescauliflower recipesbites recipesappetizers recipeseasy recipesvegetable recipesvegetarian recipes