Air Fryer Frozen Tilapia
An easy and simple base recipe for cooking tilapia straight from the freezer in your air fryer.
total time: 10 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 TBSP olive oil plus a little extra
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 frozen tilapia fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- lemon wedges
- Brush a little oil on the air fryer tray then preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix together the 1 TBSP oil, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the frozen tilapia all over with the oil-spice mix.
- Lay the tilapia fillets in a single layer without overlapping on the air fryer tray.
- Cook for about 8 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and flaky.
- Serve the tilapia with the lemon wedges on the side.
air-fryer recipesfrozen recipestilapia recipes30-minutes-or-less recipesdairyfree recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipesfish recipesseafood recipes