Italian Spinach Bread
Spinach, garlic, Italian spices, and freshly grated Parmesan baked on Italian bread. Simple, but delicious.
total time: 15 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 16 ounces)
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 medium cloves of garlic, minced
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the loaf of bread loaf in half lengthwise and place the halves cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and spinach and cook while stirring until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute. Take off the heat and stir in the Parmesan, parsley, oregano, and salt.
- Spread the spinach mixture over the cut side of the bread and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until bread is toasted.