Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- salt & pepper
- 2 TBSP peanut oil
- 8 ounces sliced frozen peaches
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels then generously season with salt & pepper.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add the oil and tilt the pan to cover the bottom of the pan evenly in oil.
- Add the pork chops to the pan and cook until browned on one side, about 3 minutes then flip the chops and brown the other side, about 3 more minutes. Transfer chops to a plate and set aside.
- Keep the pan over medium-high heat and add the peaches, jalapeno, and water to the pan. Cook, stirring often, until peaches are softened, about 6 minutes.
- Nestle the pork chops in with the peaches. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to low, simmer for 5 more minutes or until pork chops are cooked through (145°F internal temperature).