Skillet Ground Turkey and Spinach Rotini
An easy stovetop pasta dish made with ground turkey, fresh baby spinach, rotini pasta, and Parmesan cheese.
total time: 30 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Add the olive oil and ground turkey to a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Cook while breaking up the turkey, until the turkey has browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cornstarch, paprika, garlic, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper until well combined.
- Stir in the milk and water and bring to a boil.
- When water begins to boil stir in the pasta. Return to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Place a lid on the pan and simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and Parmesan and continue stirring until well combined and all the spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Season with additional salt & pepper to taste.
skillet recipesground recipesturkey recipesspinach recipesrotini recipes30-minutes-or-less recipeseasy recipesone-pot recipespasta recipespoultry recipesitalian recipesmain_dishes recipes