Coriander and Ginger Roasted Chicken Thighs
Bone-in chicken thighs seasoned with coriander, ginger, and garlic then baked until crispy.
total time: 1 hour
recipe by: Frankie
- 4 pounds bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 3 TBSP ground coriander
- 1 TBSP ground ginger
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel and place them skin-side up on the wire rack.
- In a small bowl stir together the olive oil, coriander, ginger, garlic, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Rub the seasoning mixture evenly on the top of the chicken thighs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is cooked through and browned on top, about 40 minutes.
coriander recipesginger recipesroasted recipeschicken recipesthighs recipesbudget-friendly recipesdairyfree recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipespoultry recipesmain_dishes recipes