Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 ounces rice noodles
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 TBSP Sriracha
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 TBSP peanut oil
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare the rice noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Mix the vegetable broth, lime juice, soy sauce, Sriracha, peanut butter, garlic, and ginger until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cabbage and carrots to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Stir in the sauce and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in the rice noodles and cook 1 more minute.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl and top with the chopped peanuts and sliced green onion.