Turkey Sausage Balls
Seasoned ground turkey, sharp cheddar cheese, flour, baking powder, and milk formed into balls and baked to deliciousness.
total time: 40 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- dash of cayenne
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together the turkey, paprika, salt, garlic, onion, black pepper, and cayenne until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour and baking powder until well combined.
- Add the flour mix, the shredded cheese, and the milk to the bowl with the turkey mixture then mix everything together until well combined.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into balls roughly 1-inch in diameter then place them onto a large rimmed baking sheet at least 1-inch apart from one another.
- Bake the balls in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until crisp on the outside and cooked through.
- Take the balls out of the oven and use a thin spatula to lift them off the baking sheet.