Pastrami Spiced Chicken Wings
Oven baked chicken wings flavored with a homemade pastrami spice blend.
total time: 1 hour
recipe by: Frankie
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- dash ground cinnamon
- chicken wings, separated into wingettes and drumettes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil and all the spices until well combined then set aside.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper then lay the wings on the parchment paper in a single layer at least 1-inch apart from each other.
- Brush HALF the oil-spice mix on the top-side of the wings then set aside the remaining oil-spice mix to use later.
- Bake the wings in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Take the wings out of the oven. Flip the wings over then brush the remaining oil-spice mix on top-side of the wings.
- Return the wings to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.