Smoky Roasted Pork and Cabbage
Pork tenderloin, green cabbage, onion, and baby potatoes seasoned with smoked paprika and spices then oven roasted on a sheet pan.
total time: 45 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small head green cabbage, cored and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the olive oil, vinegar, smoked paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne until well combined.
- Add the pork, potatoes, onion, and cabbage to the bowl then toss everything together to coat evenly.
- Lay the pork in the center of a large rimmed baking sheet then spread the vegetables out around the pork.
- Place in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked (an internal temperature of about 140°F) and the potatoes are tender.
- Take out of the oven and allow the pork to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
smoky recipesroasted recipespork recipescabbage recipesdairyfree recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipesspicy recipestenderloin recipesmain_dishes recipessheetpan recipes