Total Time: 4 hours
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 TBSP sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- assorted crackers
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, cheddar, garlic, onion, and sriracha until well combined.
- Using your hands form the mixture into a ball and place on a piece of wax paper. Lift the sides of the wax paper over the ball to cover Wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Spread the poppy seeds onto a rimmed plate. Take your cheese ball out of the fridge, Unwrap it and if necessary shape it a little more to make an even ball. Roll the cheese ball in the poppy seeds until well coated all over.
- Place the cheese ball on a serving dish with assorted crackers and let sit out at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.