Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into bite-size pieces
- salt & pepper
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 3 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan and cover with water, add 1/4 tsp salt to the water and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes and transfer to a large mixing bowl with the green onion, celery, and bell pepper.
- In a separate bowl mix the vinegar, mustard, oil, dill, garlic, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper until well combined. Pour over the potatoes and onions and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to meld. Season with salt & pepper to taste.