Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup whole pepperoncini peppers, stems removed
- 1/2 cup whole black olives
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 ounce freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- VINAIGRETTE DRESSING:
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Lay the spinach leaves in a large serving bowl then add rows of the pepperoncini, olives, tomatoes, and onion.
- Sprinkle the Pecorino Romano on top of the salad.
- Whisk together the VINAIGRETTE DRESSING ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing on the salad or serve on the side.